roughly Acunetix releases help for RHEL 9, updates CWE report, and improves PHP IAST AcuSensor will lid the most recent and most present info within the area of the world. achieve entry to slowly due to this fact you comprehend with out issue and appropriately. will lump your information nicely and reliably
A brand new replace for Acunetix Premium for Home windows and Linux has been launched: 15.0.221007170.
This model of Acunetix introduces help for Purple Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 9, which was launched earlier this 12 months. PHP IAST AcuSensor can now be used with net functions that benefit from the PHP Slim Framework and has been up to date to report MongoDB and SSTI injection vulnerabilities. CWE’s 25 Most Harmful Software program Weaknesses has been up to date to report on the highest software program weaknesses recognized for 2022. This Acunetix replace additionally consists of plenty of new vulnerability checks, updates, enhancements, and product fixes.
Word: There will likely be no new updates to native macOS installations. MacOS customers can change to Acunetix Premium On-line or use Acunetix On-Premises in a digital setting or on Docker.
New vulnerability checks
- Added test for permissions coverage header
- Added a test for unrestricted entry to the Karma monitoring interface
- Added test for Go net app binary disclosure
- SCA: Improved detection of parts utilized by Java net functions
- Up to date to Chromium v106.0.5249.61
- Up to date PHP IAST AcuSensor to raised help net functions that use the Slim Framework
- Improved help for Axios HTTP calls
- Up to date CWE’s 25 Most Harmful Software program Weaknesses checklist to incorporate 2022 weaknesses
- Scan outcomes and scan experiences will embrace the model of Acunetix used to carry out the scan.
- Up to date PHP sensor to report MongoDB injections
- Up to date PHP sensor to report server-side template injections (SSTI)
- Improved detection of default GraphQL introspection URLs.
- Carried out a heartbeat for the connections between the scanner and the AcuSensor bridge.
- A number of DeepScan updates
- Mounted a problem that would trigger blind SSRF in situation tracker and proxy settings
- Mounted 3 authorization points.
- Mounted a reminiscence exhaustion bug within the heuristic hyperlink checker
- Mounted: Malware was reported when Home windows Defender reported invalid/unknown malware
- Mounted some crashes within the scanner.
- Up to date community scans so they aren’t canceled if the preliminary ICMP ping fails.
- Mounted a bug when submitting vulnerabilities to the Jira situation tracker
- Mounted UI bug when filtering vulnerabilities by time
Replace to the most recent model
In case you are already utilizing Acunetix construct 14.x, you can begin the automated replace from the brand new construct notification within the Acunetix UI > On web page.
In case you are utilizing Acunetix construct 13.x or earlier, it’s best to obtain Acunetix from right here. Use your Acunetix license key to obtain and activate your product.
Get the most recent content material on net safety
in your inbox each week.
I hope the article nearly Acunetix releases help for RHEL 9, updates CWE report, and improves PHP IAST AcuSensor provides perspicacity to you and is helpful for complement to your information
Acunetix releases support for RHEL 9, updates CWE report, and improves PHP IAST AcuSensor