roughly Free Expertise for Academics: Pi, Myths, and Daylight will cowl the most recent and most present suggestion roughly the world. gate slowly suitably you comprehend skillfully and accurately. will mass your information easily and reliably
Good morning from Maine, the place the solar is shining and we’re all able to go exterior and play within the snow. It will be an incredible day for snowboarding in late winter. I hope you too do one thing enjoyable this weekend.
This week I hosted a webinar for a faculty and had a Zoom assembly with some individuals who just lately accomplished my course on creating and promoting digital merchandise. Should you take the course, I will be glad to Zoom with you as effectively. Talking of programs, 5 video initiatives for nearly each classroom begin on Tuesday.
These have been the preferred posts of the week:
1. Bodily Schooling Actions for Pi Day
2. A lesson to write down myths
3. Adjustments are coming to your favourite Google Workspace instruments
4. “Nevertheless it’s nonetheless sunny exterior!” – Brief classes on daylight saving time
5. Three actions that each one lecturers can create on TeacherMade
6. One other software to detect handwriting created by AI
7. 167 math in “actual life” classes
Earn extra money this yr!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Sensible Ed Tech e-newsletter comes out each Sunday night time and Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the preferred posts of the week from Free Expertise for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has over 45,000 subscribers who watch my brief video tutorials on a variety of instructional know-how instruments.
- I have been tweeting like @rbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a couple of times every week.
- The Free Expertise for Academics Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- Should you’re inquisitive about my life exterior of schooling, you possibly can observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Should you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.
I hope the article not fairly Free Expertise for Academics: Pi, Myths, and Daylight provides perception to you and is helpful for including collectively to your information